(MoneyNewsWire.Net, May 15, 2019 ) Global e-commerce payment market is expected to grow from US$ 24.26 Bn in 2017 to US$ 64.69 Bn by 2025 at a CAGR of 13.1% between 2018 and 2025.
E-commerce payment market is experiencing growth all across the globe, with the rising preference for making online payments due to the availability of several payment methods. Furthermore, the rising adoption of smartphones and availability of internet is also propelling the e-commerce payment market growth. Moreover, the increasing number of banking population and digitalization, the e-commerce payment market is anticipated to flourish during the forecast period.
The report focuses on an in-depth segmentation of e-commerce payment market based on type and industry. The geographic segmentation of the report covers five major regions including; North Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SA). The regional e-commerce payment market has been further bifurcated by respective countries. By industry segment, service industry & others accounted for the largest share of the e-commerce payment market in 2017; whereas electronics & media is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000836/?ew-jd
Companies profiled in this report includes, PayPal Holdings, Inc.; Amazon Payments, Inc.; CCBill, LLC; and WePay Inc.; Alipay; Visa, Inc.; MasterCard Incorporated; Stripe Inc.; American Express Company; and UnionPay International Co., Ltd. among others.
The report aims to provide an overview of global e-commerce payment market with detailed market segmentation. Also, it analyzes the current e-commerce payment market scenario and forecasts the market till 2025. The report covers market dynamics affecting the e-commerce payment market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the report analyzes the competitive scenario, geographic trends, and opportunities in the e-commerce payment market with respect to all geographic regions. The report also includes the detailed company profiles of the key players in the e-commerce payment market along with their market strategies. The report also provides value chain along with the SWOT analysis for all company profiled in the report.
The Asia Pacific is one of the prominent regions in e-commerce payment market which is contributing highest revenue globally due to the presence of youth population. Also, rapidly growing economies in Asia-Pacific with significant growth in spending capacity will propel the growth for e-commerce payment market. The Asia Pacific is a diverse region, both in terms of culture as well as online payments. China, India and Australia’s sizable credit card base offers a robust foundation for advancement in e-commerce. Owing to this, several global online merchants are willing to invest in this region. From SMART Money and Globe GCash in Malaysia to Alipay and Unipay in China, there are various solutions that are enabling the online merchants to connect and open their businesses to shoppers in Asia Pacific.
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global E-commerce payment Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the E-commerce payment Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
For More Information: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPTE100000836/?ew-jd
The Insight Partners