(MoneyNewsWire.Net, October 13, 2020 ) Air conditioners are becoming a necessity in Taiwan. The country has a warm climate whole year, with the probability of rain. North Taiwan has a sub-tropical climate zone, but the southern part belongs to the tropical climate zone.
Summers in Taiwan are hot as well as wet with the possibility of thunderstorms and typhoons, even Taiwan’s winter is warm. The market for Air Conditioner will also grow due to the growth in disposable income of citizens. Taiwan Air Conditioner Demand was more than 1,110 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
The market for Air Conditioner in Taiwan is growing year on year, this growth is due to rising middle class population, increasing number of houses, buildings and other structures comprising demand of Room Air Conditioners (RAC), including window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as Commercial Air Conditioners.
RAC demand is given from 2016 to 2019 and Commercial Air Conditioners demand is given from 2013 to 2019.
This report contains Air Conditioner sales volume of houses, buildings, and other structures, and completed units including heat pump types for both cooling and heating. Portable type ACs and fan coil units used for a hydronic system are excluded in the report.
In the report Room Air Conditioner sales volume consist window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as residential-use multi systems. Commercial Air Conditioners demand consists of commercial-use medium/large-sized split type ACs, remote condenser type ACs, single packaged ACs, and VRF systems, including unitary type ACs and unitary type heat pumps.
This report is divided into 8 Chapters:
1. Introduction: First Chapter provides the introduction of Taiwan Air Conditioner Market.
2. Executive Summary: Third Chapter provides executive summary of the report, key points of Taiwan Air Conditioner Sales Volume are given in this chapter.
3. Taiwan Air Conditioner (AC) Volume: This chapter provides consolidated sales number of Air Conditioner in Taiwan. The numbers are covered for each year from 2013 to 2019.
4. Volume Share – Taiwan Air Conditioner (AC): This report covers sales of Room Air Conditioner and Commercial Air Conditioner, sales volume share from the year 2013 to 2019.
5. Taiwan Room Air Conditioners: This report covers sales of Taiwan Room Air Conditioners from the year 2013 to 2019.
6. Segments of Taiwan Room Air Conditioners: Segments – Window AC, Split AC and Split-Type (Multi) AC of Taiwan Room Air Conditioners numbers are covered from the year 2017 to 2019 in this report.
7. Taiwan Commercial Air Conditioners: This report covers Taiwan Commercial Air Conditioners sales volume for year 2013 to 2019.
8. Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioners: Segments – Commercial PAC AC Sales Volume and Commercial VRF AC Sales Volume are provided in this section.
Table of Contents and List of Figures:
2. Executive Summary
3. Taiwan Air Conditioner (AC) Volume
4. Taiwan Air Conditioner Volume Share Analysis
5. Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Sales Volume
6. Segments – Room Air Conditioners
6.1 Window-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
6.2 Split-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
6.3 Split-Type (Multi) Air Conditioner Sales Volume
7. Commercial Air Conditioner Sales Volume
8. Segments – Commercial Air Conditioners
8.1 Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume
8.2 Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Sales Volume
Not able to find your data submit query: https://www.renub.com/contactus.php
List of Figures:
Figure-01: Taiwan Air Conditioner (AC) Volume (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-02: Taiwan Air Conditioner (AC) Volume Share by Room AC & Commercial (Percent), 2013 – 2019
Figure-03: Taiwan Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-04: Taiwan Window-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 – 2019
Figure-05: Taiwan Split-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 – 2019
Figure-06: Taiwan Split-Type (Multi) Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2017 – 2019
Figure-07: Taiwan Commercial Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-08: Taiwan Commercial PAC Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Figure-09: Taiwan Commercial VRF Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
Industry Related Opportunity:
Singapore Air Conditioner (AC) Volume: https://www.renub.com/singapore-air-conditioner-volume-dd.php
Bangladesh Air Conditioner (AC) Volume: https://www.renub.com/bangladesh-air-conditioner-volume-dd.php
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. Our wide clientele comprises of major players in Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance), Energy, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Social sector. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. We are regarded as one of the best providers of knowledge. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.
Phone No: +1 678-302-0700 (USA) | +91-120-421-9822 (IND)
Follow on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/renub-research
Market Research, Bus