(MoneyNewsWire.Net, December 01, 2013 ) Woodhaven, MI – Frost & Remer discloses a list of programs commonly used as substitutes for health insurance Woodhaven MI policies. Lacking health insurance in America is no new thing. In 2009, there has been an estimated 46 M people in the US who does not have a health plan. This is greatly influenced by the high unemployment figures, resulting from the recession.
A great percentage of these demographics lost their health plans when they lost their jobs. Others are self-employed or are working for a company that does not offer health insurance coverage. However, health insurance Woodhaven MI coverage should be among the top priority of every worker, says Frost & Remer. Purchasing it can be easily done in five (5) basic steps, just like is conveyed within this site http://insurancebyfrost.com/5-basic-steps-in-buying-woodhaven-health-insurance/.
Health is a priority that every worker should look into. Now that the government have set new health laws, many are beginning to see the need to comply with proper insurance coverage. Even before this mandate; however, individuals have found practical ways to manage their health-related finances even with the absence of health insurance.
1. COBRA. Under the federal law, companies must extend their group health insurance even to terminated employees. This is a good option for those who have in-between jobs.
2. State Risk Pools. Each state has some means of providing health plans to those who have pre-existing health problems and gets denied for essential coverage.
3. Prescription payments. For those who cannot afford prescription medicine, they can consult the Partnership for Prescription Assistance at PPARX.org. This group presents a point of access to a number of private and public health assistance programs.
4. Low cost clinics. Many clinics offer health services on a budget scale, which is a good alternative to those who are seeking nearby facilities offering expedient medical assistance.
5. Financial aid. Anyone who has a serious illness can get support from a federal financial assistance program. Some non-profits also offer monetary aid for patients.
It is no secret that health insurance Woodhaven MI is a big investment and many people skip this plan to avoid the expense. However, one can still find cheaper insurance coverage that fits their budget. Frost & Remer suggests that consumers should learn to compare quotes and pick their plans wisely. The company offers a tutorial via this post: http://www.emailwire.com/release/133241-Woodhaven-Health-Insurance-Company-Frost-Remer-Discusses-How-to-Compare-Insurance-Quotes.html.
About Frost, Remer, and Mercure Financial Services, Inc.: Established In 1989 as an independent insurance agency serving the states Michigan, Ohio, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin with their primary focus on Southeast Michigan and Northern Ohio.
Their mission is to provide reliable insurance advice, quality service and honest claims advocacy at affordable pricing for individual, business and farm owners insurance needs by placing their clients’ insurance policies with insurance company partners that are well respected within the industry and are financially sound.
For more information about how they can help provide the right financial protection for you, visit http://www.InsuranceByFrost.com.
Frost and Remer Insurance
Jeff Frost, AAI