(MoneyNewsWire.Net, May 19, 2017 ) Timetrics 'Non-Life Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Hong Kong non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Hong Kong insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (20112015) and forecast period (20152020).
Request Free Sample Report - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1070386
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Hong Kong economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Hong Kong insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetrics research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetrics 'Non-Life Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Hong Kong non-life insurance segment, including:
The Hong Kong non-life segments detailed outlook by product category
A comprehensive overview of the Hong Kong economy and demographics
A comparison of the Hong Kong non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
The various distribution channels in the Hong Kong non-life insurance segment
Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Hong Kong insurance industry
Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Hong Kong
Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Hong Kong insurance industry
Browse Full Report with TOC - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-hong-kong-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-report.html
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Hong Kong:
- It provides historical values for the Hong Kong non-life insurance segment for the reports 20112015 review period, and projected figures for the 20152020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Hong Kong non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Hong Kong non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Hong Kong.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Hong Kong insurance industry
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Hong Kong, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Hong Kong non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Hong Kong non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Hong Kong insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Liability insurance was the largest category during the review period, in terms of direct written premium. The category accounted for 43.8% of the segments direct written premium.
- Property insurance was the second-largest category, accounting for 34.9% of the segments gross written premium in 2015.
- The Hong Kong non-life insurance segment is fragmented, with 10 leading insurers accounting for 48.1% of the gross written premium in 2015.
Make an Enquiry - http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1070386
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free : 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Tel : +1-518-621-2074
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.marketresearchhub.com/
Market Research Hub