(MoneyNewsWire.Net, October 12, 2017 ) The Global Food Preservatives market has been estimated at USD 3.15 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 3.69 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. Preservatives are the substances that are added products like pharmaceuticals, biological samples and food to prevent decomposition by microbial growth or by undesirable chemical changes. Food preservatives reduce the risk of food borne infections, decrease microbial spoilage and preserve nutritional quality.
Increase in population and change in food consumption habit is driving the demand in market for various segments of food and beverage industry, which in turn, is driving the market for food preservatives. Expanding processed foods market and penetration of organized retail sector are also major factors contributing to the market growth. Increase in consumer awareness on the ill effects of chemical preservatives is driving the market for natural preservatives. Increase in consumer awareness on the ill effects of synthetic ingredients, stringent government policies and intervention regarding the usage of chemical preservatives is restricting the growth of the global food preservatives market. Also, rising consumer preference for ‘natural preservatives’ is increasing R&D spending on the market.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Global Food Preservatives Industry to 2021 @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-food-preservatives-market-532/
Global market for food preservatives are segmented on the basis of Type, Function and Application. Each of these segments are further sub segmented as follows Type: Natural and Synthetic; Function: Antimicrobials, Antioxidants, Chelating and enzyme inhibitors; Application: Beverages, Oils & fats, Bakery, Dairy & frozen products, Snacks, Meat, poultry, & seafood products, Confectionery, Other applications. Benzoic acid and Sodium benzoate are the most preferred preservatives, followed by sorbates. Sea food products, processed meat and poultry consume the major share of global food preservatives market. Beverage industry is the major consumer for preservatives, followed by meat industry.
Geographically Global market for food preservatives is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle-East and Africa. Global food preservatives market is dominated by North America with a share of 33%, while the Asia-Pacific region is growing at the highest CAGR.
Free sample of the report is available @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-food-preservatives-market-532/request-sample
Major companies are partnering with diverse set of suppliers to boost their markets. BASF SE, Cargill Incorporated, Celanese Corporation are the major players in the Global market. Other important companies include Chr. Hansen A/S, Kerry Group, Koninklijke DSM N.V, The Archer Daniels Midland Company, Corbion N.V., DuPont and JEY’S F.I. Inc.
1) By Type
2) By Function
• Chelating and enzyme inhibitors
3) By Application
• Oils & fats
• Bakery and Confectionery products
• Dairy & frozen products
• Meat products
• Poultry products
• Seafood products
• Other food applications
Inquire before Buying @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-food-preservatives-market-532/inquire
Reasons to buy Global Food Preservatives Market Research Report:
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast