(MoneyNewsWire.Net, November 07, 2017 ) The Middle East and Africa Vitamin Fortified and Mineral Enriched Food and Beverage Market was worth USD 4.35 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7%, to reach USD 6.1 billion by 2021. Inclination towards healthier lifestyle, rising health concerns and chronic diseases made people to intake the vitamin fortified and mineral enriched foods and beverages. Food enrichment is the process of adding minerals and vitamins to the food which was lost during storage or manufacturing. It is one of the important strategies identified by WHO, for increasing the minerals and vitamin intake at the global level.
This market is mostly the line extension of food and beverage domain. So, the acceleration of food and beverage market leads to rise in vitamin enrichment food and beverage market. Nutrition beyond the required levels also result in blood pressure, obesity and other diseases. Some countries like Denmark had banned the vitamin and mineral enrichment for certain products. These products are increasing their popularity in all age groups. Malted heath drinks are highly preferred by youth population.
View full report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-vitamin-fortified-and-mineral-enriched-food-and-beverage-market-4206/
Growing awareness related to nutrient deficiencies and changing lifestyle, Middle-East and Africa health concerns, increasing population, people willing to spend most of the disposable income on healthy food, rising demand for packed and ready-to-eat meals, high investments in product innovation and development by medium and large market players and rising significance for preventive medicines are the factors driving the growth of the Middle-East and Africa Vitamin Fortified and Mineral Enriched Foods and Beverages Market. However, nutrients fortifications have risks associated with an account of related side effects, ethical issues, lack of skilled people and in developing countries, people unwilling to pay more on vitamin and nutrients enriched food.
The Middle East and Africa vitamin fortified and mineral enriched food & beverage market is segmented based on the ingredients, application and geography. Ingredient segment is segmented into Vitamin and Minerals. Vitamins is categorised into Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and other vitamins. Minerals are categorised into Iron, Iodine, Docosahexaenoic acid, Folic acid, Selenium, Copper, Zinc and other minerals. On the basis of Application, the market is segmented into food, beverage and others. Food is sub segmented into cereals and cereal based products and confectionary products. Beverages is sub segmented into milk and dairy products, juices, fats and oils. There are other applications such as flour, tea, rice and infant formulas. Cereals and Juices have the largest market in the Middle-East and Africa vitamin fortified and mineral enriched food & beverage market. The market has been geographically segmented into Middle East and Africa. The vitamin fortified and mineral enriched food & beverage market is growing slowly because of many problems the region faces, in terms of battles and also, the unstable economy. However, countries like the USA, China and UK are investing in the region and this increased financial revenue will aid the food sectors in this region.
1.2.1 Vitamin A
1.2.2 Vitamin C
1.2.3 Vitamin D
1.3.3 Docosahexaenoic acid
1.3.4 Folic acid
1.4 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Ingredients
1.5 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Ingredients
1.6 Market Share Analysis, By Ingredients
2.2.1 Cereals and cereal based products
2.2.2 Confectionary products
2.3.1 Milk and dairy products
2.3.3 Fats and Oils
2.4.1 Flour and Rice
2.4.3 Infant formulas
2.5 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
2.6 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
2.7 Market Share Analysis, By Appilcation
Get free sample report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-vitamin-fortified-and-mineral-enriched-food-and-beverage-market-4206/request-sample
Scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Buy now @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-vitamin-fortified-and-mineral-enriched-food-and-beverage-market-4206/
Some of the key market players in the Middle-East and Africa vitamin fortified and mineral enriched food & beverage market are Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, The Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo, General Mills, Inc., Campbell Soup, The Proctor & Gamble Company, H.J Heinz, Philip Morris Companies, Kellogg, Hain Food Group Inc., and Land O’Lakes.
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast