(MoneyNewsWire.Net, January 03, 2018 ) "Thermal Power in South Africa, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" is the latest report from Publisher, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the thermal power market.
The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in the South Africa (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in the South Africa thermal power market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Request a Sample Report@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001417123/sample
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by Publisher's team of industry experts.
The report analyses global thermal power market, the South Africa power market and the South Africa thermal power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2006-2015 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2015-2030.
- Detailed overview on the global thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market forces analysis (drivers, restraints and challenges), installed capacity by fuel type, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major countries and cross country comparison among thermal sources such as coal, oil and gas.
- Power market scenario in the South Africa and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Detailed overview of the South Africa thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting thermal power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy:
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the South Africa thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Inquire before Buying@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001417123/buying
Sasol New Energy Holdings (Pty) Ltd
Mondi Business Group
Eskom Holdings SOC Limited
Aldwych Kelvin Holdings Limited
Table of Content:
1.1 List of Tables 5
2 Executive Summary 8
2.1 Global Thermal Power will Continue to be the Major Source of Electricity, despite Decreasing Growth Rate of Capacity 8
2.2 Thermal Power is the Dominant Source in the Power Mix 8
2.3 Energy Efficiency to Avoid Power Crisis 9
3 Introduction 10
4 Thermal Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 16
5 Coal Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 31
6 Oil Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 43
7 Gas Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 55
8 Power Market, South Africa, 2006-2030 67
9 Thermal Power Market, South Africa, 2006-2030 74
10 Power Market, Spain, Regulatory Scenario 87
11 Thermal Power Market, South Africa, Company Profiles 91
12 Appendix 100
For more information about this report@ http://www.reportsweb.com/thermal-power-in-south-africa-market-outlook-to-2030