(MoneyNewsWire.Net, January 08, 2018 ) The Global Telecom Billing and Revenue management market is accounted for $7.63 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $14.16 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 8.03% from 2014 to 2022. The factors that are favoring the market growth include, hastily growing telecommunication sector, deployment of innovative services and increasing number of customers, whereas factors such as quick growth of subscribers, network clogging, plunge in quality of services, and fallout of services area are inhibiting the market growth.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/telecom-billing-global-market-outlook-trends-forecast-and-opportunity-assessment-2014-2022
Though North America is surrounded with the challenges of the deregulated telecom market. North America and Europe have the highest adoption of billing and revenue management in the telecom ecosystem and regions such as Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa along with Latin America offer a lot of opportunities for the vendors. Countries in Asia Pacific region such as China and India has large subscriber base and ever changing regulatory scenario, thus creating demand for billing and revenue management solutions.
The global telecom billing and revenue management market is segmented on the basis of deployment type, service, software, and geography. On the basis of deployment, the market is segregated into on-site and cloud. On the basis of service, the market is categorized into system integration, planning and consulting services, operations and maintenance services, managed services and others. The market is segmented on the basis of software into negotiation, revenue assurance, partner management, fraud management, billing and charging and others. Global telecom billing and revenue management market by geography is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000117305/sample
The key players in the Global Telecom Billing and Revenue management Market include Accenture, Cisco, Oracle, Ericsson, Hewlett-Packard (HP), SAP AG, Huawei Technologies, NEC Corporation, Amdocs and Comverse.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
10.5 Hewlett-Packard (HP)
10.6 SAP AG
10.7 Huawei Technologies
10.8 NEC Corporation
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000117305/buying