(MoneyNewsWire.Net, January 09, 2018 ) "Nuclear Power in Bulgaria, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" is the latest report from Publisher, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in Bulgaria.
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Bulgaria (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in Bulgaria nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
Request a sample copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001530938/sample
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by Publisher's team of industry experts.
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2006-2015 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2015-2030.
- Overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2015, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2015 and investment trends.
- Power market scenario in Bulgaria provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Details of Bulgaria nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/nuclear-power-in-bulgaria-market-outlook-to-2030-update-2016-capacity-generation-power-plants-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Bulgaria nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC
Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD
Inquire for Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001530938/buying