(MoneyNewsWire.Net, January 12, 2018 ) Fact.MR has recently added a new report to its vast online database. This research study is titled as “Ice Skating Equipment Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2017 to 2022” which presents an in-depth study about the production, consumption, market volume, revenue (million USD) and market share across different geographical regions.
Request Free Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=227
Ice skating is observed in many snow clad regions worldwide. It is done for various reasons such as exercise, leisure, thrill etc. Ice skating can take place both on specially prepared ice surfaces or arenas as well as on naturally present bodies of frozen water. The global ice skating equipment market is influenced by several factors such as presence of waterless ice skating rinks, increasing number of population opting ice skating as a sport of thrill and leisure, growing disposable income in both developed and emerging economies, increasing ice skating sports, increasing technological developments due to which innovations are possible in ice skating equipment and increasing eco-friendly skating rinks. Also, artificial arenas have been developed for ice skating for people who are at long distances from natural ice clad regions. All these aspects trigger the demand of the ice skating equipment consequently driving the growth of the global ice skating equipment market. North America region is expected to be the most lucrative region for ice skating equipment market.
6 Forecast Highlights on Global Ice Skating Equipment Market
· Hockey skates segment by product type shows dominance in terms of higher market share of about 15% and poised to grow at a moderate growth rate. The touring skates segment also shows a similar growth rate but a low market share
· Recreational skates segment is poised to grow at the highest growth rate and is poised to register a CAGR of 6.2% throughout the period of forecast. This segment also expected to gain highest BPS by the end of 2022, but experiences a low market share
· Men and kids segment by demographics are meant to grow alongside showing similar growth rates throughout the period of forecast 2017 to 2022. The women segment shows less speed in growth as compared to these segments the men segment, however, dominates the global ice skating equipment market by demographics
· The economy segment by price range has a higher market share than any other segment in this category and hence dominates the market. Super premium segment by price range is poised to grow at the highest growth rate and anticipated to reflect a CAGR of 5.9% throughout the period of forecast
· Premium segment and the mid-range segment by price range show similar growth rates. But the premium segment shows higher market share than the mid-range segment. It is also expected that the premium segment will gain higher BPS than the mid-range segment by the end of 2022
· Specialty stores segment by channel dominates the global market in terms of market share as well as growth rate. The segment is poised to show a robust growth rate and register a CAGR of 6% throughout the period of forecast. It is also likely to gain the highest BPS by the end of 2022
Browse Full Report with TOC- https://www.factmr.com/report/227/ice-skating-equipment-market
Recreational Skates Show Highest Growth Rate
The recreational skates segment by product type is anticipated to grow at the highest growth rate to reflect a CAGR of 6.2% throughout the period of forecast. The hockey skates segment dominates the global market with respect to market share as of 2017 and this trend is likely to continue throughout the forecast period as it shows steady growth during the period of 2017 to 2022. The recreational skates segment is also poised to gain the highest BPS by the end of 2022.
Economy Segment has Dominating Market Share in the Global Market
The economy segment by price range shows moderate growth rate and a higher market share as compared to other segments by revenue thereby dominating the global market. The super-premium segment is expected to grow at the highest growth rate to reflect a CAGR of 5.9% during the period of forecast and is also expected to experience a gain in the BPS by the end of 2022.
Mid-Range and Premium Segments have Similar Growth Pace
The mid-range segment and premium segment by price range show similar growth rate throughout the forecast period. However, the premium segment is poised to reflect a higher market share than the mid-range segment and also is expected to gain a higher BPS than any other segment by the end of 2022.
North America Heads the Global Market
North America region is expected to show higher market attractiveness index and is considered to be the most lucrative market. This region is expected to dominate the global ice skating equipment market in terms of revenue share and growing at a steady growth rate. The Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is anticipated to be the fastest growing region, yet has a lower market share by revenue as compared to North America. The main cause of APEJ to rise in this market is attributed towards the increasing disposable income and more riches opting ice skating as a recreational or leisure sport, thereby spurring the growth of the market in this region. APEJ region is anticipated to reflect a robust growth rate and poised to register a CAGR of 6% throughout the period of forecast.
Men Grow at the Same Rate as Kids do
The men segment and kids segment by demographics are poised to grow at a higher growth rate and at the same rate throughout the forecast period. However, the men segment dominates the global market by demographics in terms of higher market share. The women segment shows comparatively slow growth rate but a higher market share than the kids segment during the period 2017 to 2022. The men segment reflects the highest market share of 37.7% as of 2017 and its dominance is expected to continue till 2022.
Specialty Stores Segment Dominates the Market
The specialty stores segment is anticipated to grow at the highest growth rate to reflect a CAGR of 6% throughout the forecast period. Also, this segment shows higher market share by revenue and thus dominates the global market. It is also expected that this segment will gain the highest BPS by the end of 2022.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of the global ice skating equipment market through 2022, which include EDEA srl., K2 Sports Europe GmbH, POWERSLIDE Sportartikelvertriebs GmbH, Riedell Shoes Inc., Roces Srl, Roller Derby Skate Corp., Rossignol Lange Srl, Tecnica Group SPA, Gracious Living Corporation and Tournament Sports Marketing Inc.
Check Discount- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=227
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Sports market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland