(MoneyNewsWire.Net, February 14, 2018 ) Publisher's 'Life Insurance in Malta, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Maltese life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Maltese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/life-insurance-in-malta-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019
Publisher's 'Life Insurance in Malta, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Maltese life insurance segment, including:
- The Maltese life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Maltese economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Maltese life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Malta
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Maltese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Malta:
- It provides historical values for the Maltese life insurance segment for the report's 2010-2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014-2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Maltese life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Malta.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Malta and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- A unique feature of the Maltese insurance industry is its emergence as a captive insurance and reinsurance domicile.
- The Maltese life segment accounted for 28.1% of the total insurance gross written premium in 2014.
- Individual whole life remained the key category in the segment during the review period, accounting for 79.6% of the life insurance gross written premium in 2014.
- The third pillar pension reforms came into force on January 2015, allowing Maltese insurers to market personal retirement products.
- The life segment recorded a growth in investment income during the review period, primarily due to a strong investment portfolio and a mix of equities and bonds.
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001304614/sample
Reason to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Maltese life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Maltese life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Maltese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Content :-
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Life Insurance Outlook
4.1 Key Drivers
4.2 Key Trends
4.4 Life Insurance Growth Prospects by Category
4.5 Individual Life Insurance
4.5.1 Group whole life insurance
4.6 Life Insurance Growth Prospects by Product Type
4.6.1 Individual single-premium insurance
4.6.2 Individual non-single-premium insurance
4.6.3 Total linked insurance business
4.6.4 Total non-linked insurance business
5 Analysis by Distribution Channel
5.1 Direct Marketing
6 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
6.2 Leading Companies in the Maltese Life Insurance Segment
6.2.1 GlobalCapital Plc - company overview
6.2.2 MSV Life Plc - company overview
6.2.3 HSBC Life Insurance (Malta) Ltd - company overview
6.2.4 Citadel Insurance Plc - company overview
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
7.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
7.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
7.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
7.3.1 Life insurance
7.3.2 Property insurance
7.3.3 Motor insurance
7.3.4 Liability insurance
7.3.5 Marine, aviation and transit insurance regulations
7.3.6 Personal accident and health insurance regulations
7.4 Compulsory Insurance
7.4.1 Motor third-party liability insurance
7.4.2 Social Security System
7.4.3 Air carriers and aircraft operators insurance
7.4.4 Professional indemnity insurance for healthcare professionals
7.4.5 Professional indemnity insurance for alternative investment fund managers
7.5 Supervision and Control
7.5.1 International Association of Insurance Supervisors
7.5.2 European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority
7.5.3 Federation of European Risk Management Associations
7.5.4 Ministry of Finance
7.5.5 Malta Financial Services Authority
7.5.6 The Financial Services Tribunal
7.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
7.6.3 Market practices
7.6.4 Fines and penalties
7.7 Company Registration and Operations
7.7.1 Types of insurance organization
7.7.2 Establishing a local company
7.7.3 Foreign ownership
7.7.4 Types of license
7.7.5 Capital requirements
7.7.6 Solvency margins
7.7.7 Reserve requirements
7.7.8 Investment regulations
7.7.9 Statutory return requirements
7.7.10 Fee structure
7.8.1 Insurance premium or policy taxation
7.8.2 Withholding taxes on premium paid overseas
7.8.3 Corporate tax
7.9 Legal System
7.9.2 Access to court
7.9.3 Alternative dispute resolution
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001304614/buying