(MoneyNewsWire.Net, May 16, 2018 ) The North America Seed Market was worth $23.20 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 9.80%, to reach $37.03 billion by 2021. The Seed market is evolving at a substantial rate due to the growing demand for food and feed and rapid fall of the arable land. High yielding cultivars/seeds along with crop protection products and fertilizers are being used to achieve ideal utilization in this sector.
Farmers bank on the seed industry to deliver seeds that bring high yields and help decrease the cost of the production. The global concerns about pollution are driving the increase in the use of biofuels. Biofuels offer several advantages when compared to fossil fuels in terms of decreasing pollution, which is one of the main reasons of governments taking up initiatives to produce biodiesel.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the North America Seed Market to 2021 @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-seed-market-524/
The growth of the North America Seed market is largely due to the rising population, increasing consumption of animal fodder, and growing need for commodities such as vegetable oil. Biofuels is another factor that is driving the market in this part of the world. Rising public concerns over the safety of GM products, decline in the international vegetable and fruit seed trade, and consolidation of the seed market are the major factors restraining the growth of the North American seed industry.
The North America Seed Market is segmented based on Crop type and Seed trait. On the basis of Crop type, the global Seed market is segmented into Oilseed, Grain seed, Fruit & Vegetable, and Other seed. Oilseed includes soybean, sunflower, cotton, canola; Grain seed includes corn, wheat, rice, millet crops; Fruit & Vegetable includes tomato, melon, carrot, onion, pepper, lettuce; Other seeds include alfalfa, turf, clover & forage plants, and flower seed. On the basis of Seed trait, the market is segmented into Herbicide Tolerant, Insect Resistant, and Other Stacked Traits. The Grain seed segment leads the seed market, whereas herbicide tolerance continues to be the most common transgenic trait.
Free sample of the report is available @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-seed-market-524/request-sample
The North America market has been geographically segmented into segmented into US and Canada. The USA leads the market in this region with a share of almost 80%. The North America market is very modern and is focused on innovating cost-effective techniques. Companies are committed to research, sourcing, and quality, factors that are central to the success of the industry.
The major companies dominating the market in this region are Monsanto, DuPont, Syngenta, AG, Dow AgroSciences LLC, Land O’Lakes Inc., and Bayer Crop Science. Key strategies such as investments in R&D are being employed by major companies to meet the growing Seed demand.
Inquire before buying @ https://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-seed-market-524/inquire
The scope of the report provides:
• The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
• Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
• Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
• Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
• The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
• The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
• Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
• Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
• Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Order your copy of the report: https://marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/north-america-seed-market-524/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
Follow us @ https://in.linkedin.com/company/market-data-forecast
Market Data Forecast.