(MoneyNewsWire.Net, July 01, 2018 ) Global Tablet Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2163989
The value/supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global tablet sales market value/supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value/supply chain. Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include raw materials, component production, device assembly, distribution/wholesaling, and retail.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global tablet sales market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The tablet market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of tablet computers, such as the Apple iPad or HTC Nexus 9, to end users. The tablet market includes media tablets, but excludes e-readers. The market is valued at retail selling price (RSP) with any currency conversions calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- The global tablet sales market had total revenues of $46.7bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -8.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -3.3% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 165.3 million units in 2017
- Contraction in the global tablet sales market was largely due to declining demand and the emergence of cheaper tablets on the market, which resulted in less consumer spending. The longer lifespan of tablets also ensures that they do not need to be replaced at a regular basis. Rather, most consumers now seem to treat tablets as they would TV’s - a product that only needs replacing after many years of usage
- Semiconductor fabrication companies are looking towards alternatives to silicon in order to move into the next generation of computing
- Tablets are available from a wide range of retailers, how consumers wish to pay for them often dictates where they get them from. Telcos are a key distribution channel thanks to tie-in contracts.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the tablet sales market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global tablet sales market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key tablet sales market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global tablet sales market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global tablet sales market value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global tablet sales market value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global tablet sales market value/supply chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global tablet sales market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global tablet sales market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global tablet sales market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global tablet sales market in relation to its regional counterparts?
- Who are the top competitors in the global tablet sales market?
- What are the key stages of the global tablet sales market value/supply chain?
Ask for Discount before Buying @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2163989
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817