(MoneyNewsWire.Net, June 30, 2018 ) Global Transportation Services Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2163994
The value/supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global transportation services industry value/supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value/supply chain. Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include vehicle manufacture, forwarding agents, warehousing, freight, and delivery.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global transportation services industry. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The transportation services industry consists of the air, marine, rail, and road freight sectors.
- The global transportation services industry group had total revenues of $1,909.0bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2012 and 2016.
- The road segment was the industry group's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $1,489.3bn, equivalent to 78% of the industry group's overall value.
- The primary driver for the slow growth in 2015 and 2016 was a lack of global growth as consumer demand grew slowly. This combined with historically low freight rates, due to high levels of oversupply in the freight industry forced the industry value to grow very slowly.
- Competition among train manufacturing companies has intensified markedly in recent years, spurring a wave of consolidation as scale becomes critical to survival.
- Oversupply of vessels is a major issue in the marine freight industry.
- Delivery covers all activities that occur once the goods have landed in the destination country. This includes unloading and paperwork, transport via other freight modes, and, finally, delivery to the recipient
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the transportation services industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global transportation services industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global transportation services industry with five year forecasts
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global transportation services industry value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global transportation services industry value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global transportation services industry value/supply chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global transportation services industry by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global transportation services industry in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global transportation services industry?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global transportation services industry?
- Who are the top competitors in the global transportation services industry?
- What are the key stages of the global transportation services industry value/supply chain?
Ask for Discount before Buying @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2163994
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817