(MoneyNewsWire.Net, June 30, 2018 ) The Kiev and Dinpropetrovsk contributed 33.6% to the country’s GDP and comprise of 14.5% of the Ukraine’s population.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2163987
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 25.7% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2017, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (17.4%) and transport, storage and communication (11.9%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 6.5%, 10.3% and 12.7% respectively in 2018.
- The overall PFTS index exhibits an upward trend over the past year. As of May 4th, 2018 PFTS index stood at 471.97 as compared to 276.22 on May 4, 2017
- Lion’s share of foreign investment inflow was from other European nations in 2017
- The government of Ukraine envisages to repair and build 1000 kms of road during 2018-2022.
Reasons to buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Ask for Discount before Buying @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2163987
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817