(MoneyNewsWire.Net, June 30, 2018 ) Global Residential Construction Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2137350
The value/supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global residential construction sector’s value/supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value/supply chain. Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include raw materials, material production, machinery, homebuilding, and end-user.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global residential construction sector. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The residential construction sector is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels etc. Market value includes new build and also renovations and repair; it includes construction of buildings and also preparatory work and completion (demolition, site preparation, electrical and plumbing installation, etc.). All currency conversions were carried out at constant average annual 2016 exchange rates.
- The global residential construction sector is expected to generate total revenues of $2,592.4bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Almost 65% of the global residential construction sector is accounted for by the US and Asia-Pacific.
- China dominates the Asia-Pacific market. According to the analysis of RBC Global Asset Management, China is actually underbuilding around two million new homes per year if it is to match with the speed of the urban population growth and replacement of demolished properties.
- Leading companies involved in the production of materials for construction sites have experienced extensive consolidation to keep costs down through economies of scale. Between the three segments there are limited prospects for integration given their divergent nature.
- A longstanding trend of consolidation has created a small number of large players in the homebuilding stage, making market entry difficult and reducing rivalry
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the residential construction sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global residential construction sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction sector players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global residential construction sector with five year forecasts
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global residential construction sector value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global residential construction sector value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global residential construction sector value/supply chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global residential construction sector by value in 2016
- What will be the size of the Global residential construction sector in 2021
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global residential construction sector
- How has the market performed over the last five years
- How large is the global residential construction sector in relation to its regional counterparts
- Who are the top competitors in the global residential construction sector
- What are the key stages of the global residential construction sector value/supply chain
Ask for Discount before Buying @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2137350
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817