(MoneyNewsWire.Net, July 02, 2018 ) Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 27.8% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2016, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (26.1%) and transport, storage and communication (10%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to have grown by 5%, 4.7% and 4.4% respectively in 2017.
The major regions of Hong Kong are the Hong Kong Island and Kowloon, where most of the economic activity and population is concentrated.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2134075
- As per World Bank's Logistics Performance Index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Hong Kong has improved over the last two years with increase in rank from 15th in 2014 to 9th out of 160 countries in 2016
- Majority of the FDI inflows was directed towards real estate and professional business services in 2016
- The Hong Kong government has earmarked HK$100 bn (US$12.8 bn) in 2017 to be invested in infrastructure projects.
Reasons to buy:
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Inquiry before Buying@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2134075
Table of Contents:
List of Exhibits 03
Did you Know? 04
Country Highlights 05
Country Snapshot 07
PESTLE Insights 21
Political Landscape 22
Economic Landscape 23
Social Landscape 30
Technological Landscape 33
Legal Landscape 36
Environmental Landscape 37
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817