(MoneyNewsWire.Net, July 05, 2018 ) Global water utilities Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC at http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2171978
The value/supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global water utilities industry value/supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value/supply chain. Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include water treatment, transmission, utility companies, and end users.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global water utilities market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The water utilities industry consists of all water that is collected, treated and distributed to agricultural, industrial, and residential end-users. The industry is valued using average annual end-user prices alongside consumption volumes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- The global water utilities industry had total revenues of $853.3bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.8% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 3,165.5 million cubic meters in 2017.
- A growing global population and rapid urbanization has not only created a demand for increased agricultural production but has also driven growth in the domestic water utilities segment, especially in the Asia-Pacific region where more people are gaining access to water supplies. As this trend continues in the future, the demand in these segments will continue to grow, thus driving growth.
- Water supply networks are often run by the utilities companies themselves as they can then ensure full control of the supply chain
- Water utilities companies are largely established in developed countries but there is great scope in developing countries for new entrants
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the water utilities market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global water utilities market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key water utilities market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global water utilities market with five year forecasts by both value and volume.
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global water utilities industry value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global water utilities industry value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global water utilities industry value/supply chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global water utilities market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global water utilities market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global water utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global water utilities market in relation to its regional counterparts?
- What are the main segments that make up the global water utilities industry?
- Who are the top competitors in the global water utilities industry?
- What are the key stages of the global water utilities industry value/supply chain?
Enquire before Buying at http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2171978
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
+1 (214) 884-6817