(MoneyNewsWire.Net, July 05, 2018 ) Global Waste Management Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC at http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2171979
The value/supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global waste management industry value/supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value/supply chain. Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include consumer, waste collection, sorting and disposal.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global waste management market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW) - including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural wastes and sewage sludge. The industry's value represents the amount of total typical charge per tonne for landfill multiplied by the volume of MSW generated. The industry's volume represents the total MSW generation. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates
- The global waste management industry had total revenues of $79,223.3m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2012 and 2016.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.5% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 1,314.5 million tons in 2016.
- The industry will stabilize over the next five years, with countries benefiting from private investment into ‘greener’ waste management.
- Waste management services are typically commissioned by local government - be it in the form of regional government or city administrations - to deal with the entire waste demands of a specified area.
- The number of parties able to carry out waste collection is very small, and is mainly limited to local government-run monopolies or large private companies
- Changing taxation on landfill sites is providing challenges as well as making the system fairer for waste management companies.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the waste management market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global waste management market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global waste management market with five year forecasts by both value and volume.
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global waste management industry value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global waste management industry value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global waste management industry value/supply chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global waste management market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global waste management market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global waste management market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global waste management market in relation to its regional counterparts?
- What are the main segments that make up the global waste management industry?
- Who are the top competitors in the global waste management industry?
- What are the key stages of the global waste management industry value/supply chain?
Enquire before Buying at http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2171979
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
+1 (214) 884-6817