(MoneyNewsWire.Net, August 08, 2018 ) Cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, private, and hybrid) accounted for 9.5% of a global ICT market that was worth US$2 trillion in 2017, according to GlobalData. Whilst the global ICT market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% over the next five years, cloud computing revenues, which passed US$193 billion in 2017, are growing at 18%. In theory, the entire IT market could shift to the cloud, so the disruption yet to be unleashed onto the global software and IT services sector is likely to be substantial.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2282588
Historically, retail banks have been slow to invest in cloud computing technology due to regulatory compliance issues, concerns around data security and privacy, and a lack of the skills required for management and maintenance.
However, as the sources of competitive advantage shift in banking, away from products and towards data, cloud migration has become a strategic priority; not only to enable a more synthesized view of customers across product holdings and channels, but to reduce operating costs, increase flexibility, and reduce time-to-market.
- This report analyses the impact of cloud computing in retail banking.
- It discusses the benefits and uses of cloud computing in banking.
- It identifies the winners in the cloud computing technology theme.
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights some of the big disruptors in the cloud computing theme.
- It splits the trends analysis for the cloud computing theme into technology trends and banking industry trends.
- The report discusses the key value chain segments within each model.
- It provides an industry analysis, explaining the adoption of the technology among enterprises.
- The report also provides retail bank case studies and offers key recommendations to retail banks and IT vendors.
- It offers an overview of the cloud computing technology theme, explaining its benefits and deployment models.
Alphabet (parent company of Google)
Get More Information & Discount at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2282588
Major Points From Table Of Content:
Tech trends 4
Cloud trends in retail banking 8
VALUE CHAIN 10
Cloud model (IaaS and PaaS) 11
Cloud model (SaaS) 12
Cloud professional services model 13
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 14
Market size and growth forecasts 16
Competitor analysis 20
Mergers and acquisitions 24
IMPACT OF CLOUD COMPUTING ON RETAIL BANKING 29
Retail bank case studies 29
Key recommendations for retail banks 30
Key recommendations for IT vendors 31
COMPANIES SECTION 32
Public tech companies 32
Retail banks 36
TECHNOLOGY BRIEFING 37
Defining cloud computing 37
The public cloud computing stack 37
Business benefits of cloud computing 38
User benefits of cloud computing 38
Deployment models 38
Cloud professional services 39
APPENDIX: OUR “THEMATIC” RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 42
Else place an Inquire before Purchase http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2282588
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817