Personal Finance News Releases
(MoneyNewsWire.Net, November 07, 2018 ) "Summer in the UK - 2018", report forms part of GlobalData's Retail Occasions series, and offers a comprehensive insight into the consumer dynamics and spending habits of British consumers on summer items. The report analyses the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
- 72.3% of consumers stated that they spent on either retail or leisure this summer, with 43.3% of summer shoppers also stating that they spent more on summer items than they did last year.
- Though fewer consumers felt financially worse off this year compared to 2017, low prices and value for money remain the leading drivers of retailer choice across summer purchasing categories.
- 42.0% of consumers stated that they spent on leisure activities this summer, with the proportion of summer spend shifting towards leisure in 2018 (36.3% of summer spend was on leisure activities such as playing sports and going for walks compared to 33.3% in 2017).
Get More Information about this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2366902
Reasons to buy
- Use our in-depth consumer insight to learn which areas which summer product categories are shopped the most by consumers and to ensure that product offerings are catering to the needs and wants of customers.
- Understand what drives consumers to use a retailer for their purchases, such as convenience, value for money and delivery options in order to maximise sales potential.
- Use our in-depth analysis to understand which retailers are leading in certain summer categories and why.
- Use our average spend data to understand how much consumers are prepared to pay in each summer category.
Key Companies Mentioned:
House of Fraser
Marks & Spencer
Waitrose & Partners
John Lewis & Partners
Some Major Key Point From TOC
Table of Contents
THE KEY FINDINGS
The Key Findings
Heatwave and sporting events boosted summer spending
Despite an increase in consumer confidence, price continues to drive retailer choice
Younger summer shoppers are investing more in leisure in 2018
Trend insight - stores
Trend insight - social media - Facebook
Trend insight - social media - Twitter
Trend insight - online
Retailer ratings - grocers
Retailer ratings - non-food retailers
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2366902
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors accross the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817