(MoneyNewsWire.Net, December 05, 2018 ) Santa Cruz metropolitan area also referred to as Santa Cruz-Watsonville is located in the state of California and spreads over Santa Cruz County in the US. The economy of the area is mainly dominated by the tertiary sector with more than 74% contribution to the total GDP. Improvements in construction, tourism and hospitality industry, and healthcare industry have supported the economic growth of the area.
Get PDF Sample Copy of Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2385674
“City Profile - Santa Cruz” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Santa Cruz. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Santa Cruz is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in over the years. Leisure tourism stands a contributor to the tourism sector.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2385674
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817