(MoneyNewsWire.Net, July 12, 2018 ) Tel Aviv district and Jerusalem are the major regions of Israel where most of the economic activities take place.
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 31.6% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2016, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (13%) and transport, storage and communication (12.7%). According to GlobalData estimates, the three sectors (nominal terms) grew by 4.5%, 3.1% and 4.2% respectively in 2017.
- The overall TA 35 index (Israeli stock market index that lists 35 largest companies) exhibits an upward trend over the last one year. As of May 1,, 2018, TA 35 index stood at 1,463.8 as compared to 1,403.5 on May 3, 2017
- Majority of the inward FDI was directed towards the trade and services sector in Israel in 2016
- As per World Bank's logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Israel has improved over the last two years with jump in rank from 41st in 2014 to 28th out of 160 countries in 2016.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2137077
Reasons to buy:
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Inquiry before Buying@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2137077
Table of Contents:
Table of Contents 02
List of Exhibits 03
Did you Know? 04
Country Highlights 05
Country Snapshot 07
PESTLE Insights 20
Political Landscape 21
Economic Landscape 22
Social Landscape 29
Technological Landscape 32
Legal Landscape 35
Environmental Landscape 36
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817