(MoneyNewsWire.Net, January 11, 2018 ) Global Banks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global banks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001765938/buying
- The banks industry profile comprises activities of banks and similar institutions, offering savings, loans, mortgages, and related financial services to consumers and businesses.
- The data in this report measures the total assets held by these institutions at calendar year-end.
- The geographical segmentation measures the total assets held by the commercial banks of the region.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global banks industry group had total assets of $134,085.8bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2012 and 2016.
- The bank credit segment was the industry group's most lucrative in 2016, with total assets of $65,280.4bn, equivalent to 48.7% of the industry group's overall value.
- Europe is riddled with political uncertainty at present. The terms of the UK's exit from the EU remain very much uncertain, while France and Germany are both due to hold parliamentary elections in 2017, the outcomes of which seem to be very uncertain. This creates questions over the industry in those countries and this is contributing to the fact that growth is only low.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global banks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global banks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global banks market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global banks market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global banks market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global banks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global banks market?
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/banks-global-industry-guide-2017