(MoneyNewsWire.Net, June 30, 2018 ) Jadranska Hrvatska and Kontinentalna Hrvatska are the major regions of Croatia. Kontinentalna Hrvatska accounts for around 68% of the total GDP and 67% of the total population of Croatia.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2163988
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 24.3% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2017, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (20.7%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (17.6%). According to GlobalData estimates, the three sectors (nominal terms) are expected to grow by 3.9%, 3.3% and 5.1% respectively in 2018.
- As per World Bank's logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Croatia has improved over the last two years with jump in rank from 55th in 2014 to 51st out of 160 countries in 2016
- Slovenia and Montenegro contributed around 58% to the total FDI of Croatia in 2017
- Ten billion Kuna (approx. US$1.6 bn) has been allocated for Croatia’s transport infrastructure from EU Funds for 2014-2020
Reasons to buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Ask for Discount before Buying @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2163988
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817