(MoneyNewsWire.Net, December 04, 2018 ) Abu Dhabi emirate is the most populous emirate in the UAE and has a strong economic development driven by strong growth in travel and tourism, trade, transport and logistics, and manufacturing sectors. The emirate has the highest nominal GDP per capita in the UAE surpassing Dubai emirate.
“City Profile - Abu Dhabi” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Abu Dhabi. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Get More Information about this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2385652
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Abu Dhabi is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth over the last two years.
- Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing number of building completions.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2385652
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817